Business Development Manager
An exciting job in an exciting young company
>60% of the cancer patients desire to participate in clinical trials. Only 5% actually does. To bridge this gap iClusion makes clinical trial protocols direct, online and easy to find, available for oncologist and patients. Through our Trial-Eye platform local study startup time of clinical trials is shortened and more patients can easily be included or referred. To ‘fill’ our platform with interesting trials for patients and oncologists, we are searching for a professional to acquire these oncology trial protocols.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for a solid contribution to the growth of the number of trial protocols on our platform and the number of clients.
Your intensive contacts with clinical development departments of Biotech and pharmaceutical companies leads to paying customers. Being a Business Development Manager at iClusion calls for an individual who demonstrates urgency to better the clinical operations system for oncology trials. You have a natural talent for sales, and you see and think in opportunities. You change opportunities in sales.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for asolid contribution to the growth of the number of trial protocols on ourplatform and the number of clients.
Your intensive contacts with clinical development departments of Biotech andpharmaceutical companies leads to paying customers. Being a Business Development Manager at iClusion calls for an individual who demonstrates urgency to better the clinical operations system for oncology trials. You have a natural talent for sales, and you see and think in opportunities. You change opportunities in sales.
This is your chance to contribute to decentralizing trials. A breakthrough in patient recruitment and studystartup for complex clinical trials (such as oncology trials that are location bound) and change the patient participation from 5 to 25%. Doing so you secure fast track lifesaving oncology medicine development.
As the number of participating trial centers and oncologists grows, iClusion will increasingly be used for the entire study start up and patient recruitment process. How do you do that:
• Build up a database of and relationship with potential clients (pharma, biotech, research groups, study network organizations and CROs)
• Present the iClusion solutions via traditional and innovative means of communication
• Closing the deal by proposal writing, negotiation and reporting
• Work closely together with the Business Implementation Manager and iClusion’s Trial Center Team, who are implementing the trials and will find and/or communicate new business opportunities
• Be open minded, innovative, self-motivated and driven to achieve personal and company success
• A large dose of Self-Knowledge, Pro-activity and Self-Management
• Enormous perseverance
• A well-organized and self-motivated character, comfortable working autonomously and also being a team contributor
• Experience in , or urgency to, business innovation and change management
• Experience in selling online services
• An outstanding communicator, able to deliver a killer pitch to 1-40 people
• Excellent listening and negotiation skills and a natural deal closer
• Knowledge of hospital clinical trial organizations/structures/people preferred
• Oncology study experience preferred
• 2-3 years work experience within Business Development, preferably within a CRO and/or pharmaceutical industry or research groups
• Degree in biomedical sciences or similar education with proven interest within the field of oncology drug development
• IT & Innovation enthusiasm!
• The guts to challenge and build new opportunities
• Feel comfortable in a startup organization
• Willing and able to travel internationally
· Make a true difference in patients’ lives by increasing access for patients to innovativemedicine in clinical trials and speeding up the drug development processes
· Being part of a small team that scales a startup company to a global enterprise
If you have any questions please contact Hanneke Janssen (CEO).
Interested in this vacancy?
Send us your motivation and your CV and we'll be in touch
Unique about the iClusion services is that they have been designed from the viewpoint of the 2 most important stakeholders within clinical trials; the patient and their treating physician.