New drugs targeting genetic abnormalities and the associated developed biomarkers make specific and personalized treatment possible. Precisely because of this the chance of finding the right patients for clinical trials reduces quickly. This delays studies and/or makes them much more expensive. This is nothing new and people are eagerly looking for ways to start trials quickly and include patients. iClusion responds to this.
The role of Business Development Director at iClusion calls for an individual who can demonstrate a solid experience with Business Development in the oncology clinical research environment. You have a natural talent for sales and are an original thinker. You need the confidence that you will thrive in a start up organization.
The Business Development Director will be responsible for a solid base and growth of iClusion. This is an exciting new job in an exciting new company that aspires to provide oncology patients and oncologists the best options to participate in experimental oncology trials.
Some of the Requirements:
- Experience and network within Business Development in ClinOps (oncology)
- ICT & Innovation enthusiasm!
- The guts to challenge and build new opportunities
- Internationally oriented
- Make a true difference in patients lives by increasing access for patients to innovative medicine in clinical trials and speeding up the drug development processes
- Being part of a small team that scales up a start up company to a global enterprise
Interested? Please contact Hanneke.Janssen@iClusion.com